If you have an old bra that you don’t really use anymore, you can still make it useful and turn it into an awesome backless bra in just few minutes.
You can wear any dress you like without anyone even noticing you have a bra underneath it all.
Here’s how to do it in few simple steps:
1. You need:
– old bra
– thick needle and sewing thread
2. First, you’re going to cut the ends of the bra strap.
3. Next you have to cut the side endings of the bra. This way you’ll get rid of the back part which hold the bra from moving side to side. Try to cut it as close to the edges.
4. Make sure you do the exact same steps with the other side.
Now all there’s left of your bra is the bra cups and the side straps.
5. Now, connect the loosen ends of the remaining straps to the lower part of your bra, a bit lower where the previous straps were sewn.
6. Start sewing it back together with some grey thread.
Here’s what it looks like once you’re done sewing your backless bra.
Impressive, isn’t it? I
I really like to do DIY projects. I hope you liked this one!
Love ya all xoxo