I’m not a morning person! Hell no! My school is in the morning and I always look like a wild animal…especially my HAIR!
So I am always looking ‘lazy girl hacks for hair’ on the internet. I found some hacks for you girls who are like me 🙂 and ofc I tried them all. Lets begin!
- Get unruly fly-aways under control! Simply spray your old toothbrush with hairspray and gently brush in downward motion. Simple as that haha 😀
- I’m to lazy to wash my hair every day so I use dry shampoo. Dry shampoo is everything!
- If you run out of your dry shampoo use baby powder.
- Once a week put a hair mask. Homemade is better, more natural! Mix 2 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp mashed avocado! Put it in your hair for 10 minutes and rinse it off. This mask makes your hair healthy and shiny !
- Now read carefully!! Use a shoot of VODKA for awesome shine! Yes oOo YES! After you wash your hair add a shoot o vodka for some extra shine! Don’t do this always because it will dry out your hair. Maybe for some special occasion 😉
- Ok, this hack hmm I could never do the messy bun, I always looked like someone who just got out of trash haha NOT CUTE, I didn’t get it. HOW GOD HOW? Tadaaa, I typed it on youtube. I think I now how to do it now haha
I use all these tricks and they are super awesome!
My hairstyle for New Year 2015 (simple waves gave my short hair some volume):
You can follow me on:
Love you all!