You might do it nearly every day, but you might not really know how to wash your hair the right way. If you are making some common mistakes, you could be damaging your lovely hair!
1. Start with a rins!
Hair should be thoroughly wet before you add your shampoo. Hot water will open your cuticle, which is good for removing any dirt trapped in the hair.
2. If you have long hair, condition first!
3. Lather up-but only at the scalp. You only need to shampoo the hair at the scalp. The best way to lather up is from roots to ends.
4. Be gentle. Friction can permanently damage your hair’s cuticle, leading to breakage and frizz.
5. Don’t rinse and repeat. There is no need to wash your hair twice.
6. Add conditioner from the midlenghs to the tips.
7. Finish with a cold water rins. Cold water will shut the cuticle tight, which will cause it to reflect the most light and give off the most shine!
This is something I found on the internet and that I do everytime I wash my hair and it looks so beautiful and healthy!