Hey ho my followers. Today I wanted to do makeup like every other beauty guru on instagram. They are using a lot of makeup especially liquid powder, contouring palette and powders for baking face. In reality, they would have white stripes under the eyes, little bit clownish. And the face is so caky! Grouse! The reason why they are using that much makeup, for me, it’s because makeup looks much better and shadows look more pigmented! I will show you how I did my #instagrammakeup and what products I used.
I’m getting better and better haha.
The products I used:
- Naturkosmetik makeup stick 06 summer bronze
- Essence stay all day 16h long lasting concealer
- Revolution ultra cream contour palette
- T.LeClere louse powder
- Essence silky touch blush
- Essence light up your face luminizer palette
- Artdeco compact powder
- Prestige shiny brown longlasting lipstick
- Essence get big lashes mascara
- Bourjois Paris liner ultra black
- S-he glitter eyeliner
- Revolution ultra proffesional eyeshadow flawless
- Too Faced natural at night eyeshadow palette
I didn’t use liquid powder, first I moisturized my face then I dabbed a compact powder in to my face so my pores would get visuali smaller. I got small coverage then I contoured my face and baked it. The rest you know.
Ofc makeup looks better on the picture and maybe you can do this look when you are going out but less is better for me.
Btw guys, I used cinnamon honey face mask for 4 days now and my face is better, less pimples and redness. I recomend it to everyone of you!
Love you all.
Like and comment!